The plan acknowledges the need to continue to pursue line item funding; recapitalize existing infrastructure from internal sources; complete projects underway or in the pipeline; and continue to examine alternative facilities acquisition approaches. It recognizes the need to drive toward reduced overall development footprint and greater space utilization.
ARC’s responsibilities included assisting to:
- Compile and organize capital needs
- Prepare a five-year plan and summary document
- Prepare a strategic space plan
- Develop a framework for a web-based page/portal incorporating planning information, investments, the space management plan and the updated Five-Year F&I Plan
- Support and assist in the implementation of the web-based portal